Mythri Metallizing India
We are the professionals in the field of surface preparation by Abrasive Blasting using Sand / Quartz /Copper Slag blasting , Spray Galvanizing (Zinc),Spray Aluminizing & Spray Painting to prevent corrosion for various environmental applications.
We undertake the following job works.
• Surface Preparation: By Abrasive Blasting to Swedish SA 2 ½ (SSPC-SP 10), BS and ISO 8501-4 Abrasive blasting where in abrasives such as Grit/Sand /Quartz are propelled with compressed air on to the substrate to be cleaned is the most popular method of surface preparation for any protective coating or for any paint system to adhere.
• Spray Galvanizing/Aluminizing: Spraying of Zinc or Aluminum on to the Abrasive blasted surface to prevent corrosion as per IS: 5905, BS: 2569 (Part I & II), BS: 5493 for severe Marine and Industrial Environments.
The process is cold, guarantees pure zinc or Aluminum coating, any size or shape can be coated, can be undertaken at site, coating thickness can be maintained from 50 to 500 microns and affords sacrificial protection.
• Painting: All types of paints applied by spray or brush process.
• Advantages: • Cold Process • Wide Range Of Coating Thickness
• Site jobs possible • Surface Ideal For Painting
• Any Size or Shape • Pure Zinc Coating
• Application: Any steel structures, Steel tanks, exhaust chimneys etc.